Wednesday 6 August 2008

Secret Garden Poopy

Photobucket

Me and Rod have been all over the place recently, hence the lack of blog action.

First up we went off to Secret Garden Party where we saw Grace Jones ruin a perfectly good time by bending over in a thong. It was mucky, almost as much as the child we saw burrying their own business in hay, like some wild fox in a summer dress. "Well done," her mother said. FOR WHAT?!!! Defecating in the wild or burying it where some hippy will sit in 20 minutes time?

It wasn't all vulgar there though. Met a superstar DJ called Prev, his younger brother Chris and their mate Jay-Z. I hope they all remember me cos they were sound, although I swear one of them did a little present in my mouth on the first night.

After all that fun I needed a break so went to my spiritual birthplace, Southend-on-Sea. It's an amazing place where parents are all 9 years old. I hung out... even when I was in the pub, much to the dismay of the landlord who said that having my junk on show was probably not suitable behavior. Square!

No comments: