Wednesday 9 July 2008

My naughty fame

Photobucket

So (don't you just love it when people start pieces of writing with the word 'so'?) as you know Loud And Quiet magazine is how I shot to fame as the last of London's true playboys. First I was their club reporter and then - after a trouser accident in Fabric, which incidentally destroyed the fabric of my dockers beyond repair - the fine rag started documenting my lust life, monthly, on its Party Wolf photo casebook page.

A couple of my previous sexy scrapes you'll find HERE but for the latest peep into my naughty life (featuring fellow lady-knobber Rod Stewart, my best friend from Worzel Gummidge) you'll have to pick up the mag's new copy next Saturday (July 19th).

Last month you might remember that I met a cracking blonde piece with a bait rack down the polling station. Well, I took Boris out shortly after so read about how I got on only in the new issue. If you're dead keen you can even order a copy for a fiver to be delivered to your door. Just email, info@loudandquiet.com.

Buy buy!

No comments: