Monday 1 December 2008

Tardiness

Photobucket

Sorry I've been so tardy recently chucks. All sorts of stuff has been going on.

Truth be told, Rod and I had a little of a falling out (which his missus, Penny, joked was 'just like his weave'- we laughed) about this whole "I've-reformed-The-Faces-but-will-not-be-asking-you-to-play-instead-of-Ronnie-the-crow" thing. We've sorted it all out now, after Rod bought my friendship back... like he does. I love my new tennis court, even if I do still believe that Ronnie is a traitor for joining The Stones.

Good to see Rod in NME last week too, and about bloody time. For some reason he wasn't the cover star, which was odd, but he's still framed the article next to cuttings from Select, Mojo and Short Stop (a Dutch mag for the vertically challenged gent).

Promise to write again soon, now that I'm sleeping at night again.

No comments: