Thursday 18 September 2008

Pete Went(z) to the gun cabinet... the prick

Photobucket

I'd never buy Playboy, of course. Degrading is all that naked flesh, blonde hair and poons. But I've just heard that a massive nipple is in this month's booby mag, talking about how he once played Russian roulette.

Pete Wentz (the old one from Fall Out Boy who still sings about the prom but actually sacked off second grade just before his 38th birthday - the quitter) told Playboy, “I pulled a trigger on a gun aimed at myself. My friend and I did one pull each. We’d been drinking and had taken Ambien. I feel stupid even talking about it. It’s one of the reasons I’ve never owned a gun - I’m too impulsive. I’d probably get mad and shoot someone over a part in a song or something.”

It got me thinking. Firstly, there is clearly no God. Secondly, one pull is not enough Pete, how about a proper game? Maybe with Jay Kay so that we're all winners even if you luck out? Thirdly, can this story hold water seeing as Pete has made up that he has a friend? And finally, Pete, your birthday present is in the post. It's something you've never owned before, which'll be nice for you. Oh, and the round one from Kaiser Chiefs said a part of your song was "gash", or something.

No comments: