Wednesday 3 September 2008

Agony Wolf No 1: Dicknose!

Photobucket

Dear Party Wolf,

I'm one confused ginger singer of a famous (and brilliant) band. I've always said "I want to fall from the stars" but the other night I found myself falling with and on a star.

After my weekly trip to the fairground I was partying hard at China White (money's not too tight to mention for my rich booty, HA!). It was there I saw Slipknot's Dick Nose - real name Jodie - dancing away. I danced with her cos I'm really geez and thought I'd pull her. But then something bad happened. Dick Nose slipped over on my dribble (I do that), I went to help her up, and the next thing I know I've fallen seat first onto her schnoz. The thing is, I liked it. Does this make me a fruit?

Yours, Anon (Mick Hucknall)

PW say... No Mick, it does not make you 'a fruit'. But it does make you a raging gay, not least because Jodie is a man.

No comments: