Friday 22 August 2008

Raging against machines!

Photobucket

It's here! Reading Festival: three days of sitting in a dust-bowl of an arena, watching doom cookies melt in heats up to 18 degress! Phew! I'm only doing one day of the festival, having shipped in to watch anti-capitalists Rage Against The Machine play they're 4.5 million quid show - talk about nobbing the man in the arse!

I need to get home before Sunday for sure. That's when all the kids who smell like bum have their way, worship old men who are still in bands and wear Jack Skellington back packs. It's like Camden market has chundered over some of the ones I've seen already.

So today it's all about rage. I'll let you know how it goes. So far I've raged against a coffee machine for spilling a brown stain on my chinos and had stern words with a coke machine which gave me diet instead of full fat, even though I hit the normal coke button.

No comments: