Friday 11 July 2008

Kiss my Faces!

Photobucket

You might have read today, on various website that like to stir trouble, that Rod Stewart's Faces might be reforming. Now, as Rod's BEST FRIEND, I can tell you all that this is a fib!

Ian McLagan, the band's keys player (Pah! KEYS!), told BBC 6 Music: "We're hoping to get together later this year to play and then we may have some news, but I want it to happen, badly. Rod hasn't wanted to do it for a long time. He didn't see the need in it but I think he really wants to now."

First of all, I bet you "want it to happen, badly" Ian, you arse! While Rod has moved on and released over 4 great songs since The Faces you've probably not even written 3. Not that I've heard of anyway. And, secondly, as if he'd be up for now! He's a legend.

Ian's wild imagination than said: "It would be great to record new tracks. I have a couple of songs that Rod might like. We'd have to see - I think that would be the way to go, though, not just to go out on tour. It'd be great to have an album." You have some new tracks worthy of Rod do you Ian? Good as 'Sailing' are they? Yeah, EXACTLY! And I'm sure it would be great to have an album but it'd also be good to have Pam Anderson as a pillow at night but it's not happening in this lifetime son!

Besides, as if Rod would jeopardise our Mario Cart tournament that hes committed to just to play silly music with old men that haven't aged as well as he has! They're not even as sexy as Rod! Jog on boys.

...did I mention that we're best friends?

No comments: