Monday 7 July 2008

Iron Maiden Dweebs



Music is for all sorts of people, sure. But what's up with Iron Maiden fans? Seriously!?

I was in Waterloo station as their adoring computer programmers spilled off of train in matching skeletons-on-motorbikes tees, and one spod had the cheek to mutter "spastic" in my direction.

Well excuse me for moving out of my mother's house before I reach my 30s and for having a barnet void of a parent-pleasing parting. You know that that tour t-shirt you're wearing (and what dick does that these days) will have to be kept downstairs tonight because of the nightmares you'll get knowing it's hanging in your cupboard. It's that Aphex Twin video you watched in your mid 20s all over again. And in between dreaded regret at buying your new garb to fit in with Alan from finance - who's lives at home but stopped having nightmares last year - you have the cheek to call me a "spastic"!

And I suppose all kids in coloured jeans are "queers", right?

1 comment:

SpudBoy said...

Ah Party Wolf, I feel your pain. An Iron Maiden fan once spat in my mouth - it tasted like home made creme brulee so I didn't make a fuss thinking he would probably give me a paper cut with his parents copy of the Radio Times.